Now you're probably thinking, "6 ingredient cookies? Well, I've seen recipes for 3 ingredient cookies and it was way easier!" Yes? No?
The thing with 3 ingredient cookies, is that they really don't satisfy the sweet tooth as much as my 6-ingredient can! Plus it also takes the same amount of time to prepare.
So when you're in need of a cookie that's loaded with chocolatey, sugar-free, grain-free goodness; and has a crunchy yet chewy consistency, these cookies are definitely for you!
For my sugar replacement I've used Stevia, Truvia, Swerve, and Monkfruit. I've found that Truvia by far has the best flavor and texture for this recipe!
Yields: 12 Servings Time: 15-17 Minutes
1/2 cup Truvia
1 cup of fresh peanut butter or other nut butter of choice
1/2 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch Himalayan salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Roll tablespoon size portions and place them 2 fingers apart from one another on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
5. Cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.