Ok, fam! This delicious snack is both vegan AND keto! Winning!
This sweet treat is perfect for my peeps that want to try something refreshing and new! And if you're not a huge fan of chocolate, you're going to love this recipe!
You can make a few substitutions, for example, if you don't have swerve confectioners sugar, feel free to use Truvia or Monkfruit! I just so happen to use Swerve because that's what I had in my pantry! If you're practicing keto, and you're not vegan, swap out the coconut oil for grass-fed butter!
Now, along with any other fudge recipe, a little bit goes a long way! So feel free to chop this up into small pieces and share it with loved ones! 1 small piece is all you really need per serving!
Now, get "no-baking" sassy fam!
YIELDS: 20 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
2 cups of tahini, runny/melted
9 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, divided
2 teaspoons of Swerve confectioners sugar
3/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
3 tablespoons of tapioca or coconut flour
Zest of one small lemon
1. Pour the tahini, coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla into a large bowl. Mix until well-combined.
2. In that same bowl add swerve, salt, and tapioca flour. Whisk until well combined.
3. Add lemon zest and juice. Stir.
4. Place a piece of parchment over a small square pan. Pour the batter into the pan.
5. Take the leftover vanilla extract and pour it on top of the batter.
6. Take a fork and swirl the vanilla extract with the rest of the batter.
7. Place in the fridge. Allow it to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours prior to serving time. Slice into squares after the 2 hours.