I created, hands down, the easiest salsa recipe any person could possibly make! It also happens to be uber delicious so be prepared to fall in love!
What makes this roasted salsa recipe different from other ones you find on the internet? Well, mine tastes better! 🤣 ***humble brag***
Enjoy, Sassy Fam!!
4 large vine tomatoes, quartered
1 yellow onion, quartered
4 garlic cloves, whole
1 jalapeno, rough chop
1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Zest and juice of one lime
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Prepare all veggies as listed above.
3. Throw all of the ingredients into a bowl and toss and mix!
4. Pour the contents of the bowl onto a nonstick baking sheet or a sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Cool down to room temperature.
7. Puree everything in a blender or food processor.
8. Add salt or pepper to taste!
9. Refrigerate or serve immediately!