Y'all! I'm all about treats! And I seriously couldn't believe how delicious this 7-ingredient cake turned out!
If you need something fresh, fun, and super easy to make, try my Paleo Chocolate Raspberry Cake! It satisfies the sweet tooth and you can literally have it anytime of day!
Enjoy, Sassy Fam! 💋
TIME: 40 MIN
YIELDS: 4-6 SERVINGS
1 1/2 cups of ripe banana (3 large)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup of nut butter of choice (aside from peanut butter) - I had both almond butter and tahini in my pantry so I used 1/2 cup of each
A pinch of Himalayan salt
1 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon Monkfruit or real maple syrup
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper in a medium square baking pan. If you don't have parchment, spray the pan with cooking spray or spread coconut oil on the pan.
3. Place raspberries in a small bowl with the Monkfruit/maple syrup. Set aside.
4. Place the bananas, cocoa powder, nut butter, and Himalayan salt in a food processor. Blend until it forms a smooth batter.
5. Pour batter in the square pan. Place raspberries and pumpkin seeds on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
7. Allow cake to cool completely before serving time! Store in refrigerator!