Treat Yo' Self with my Decadent Zucchini Brownies!
It's just a simple and delicious brownie recipe that's grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and has some veggies in it!
I suggest to avoid telling your kids about the zucchini! They don't need to know! 😉
Enjoy this scrumptious little treat, Sassy Fam! Be sure to read the entire recipe and gather your ingredients prior to attempting it!
TIME: 30 Minutes
YIELDS: 20-24 Servings
Recipe! In order of operations!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper in a 9×13 baking dish. You can always spray the dish with cooking spray if you don't have parchment!
2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup truvia
1.25 cup almond butter
2 large bananas (1 cup), mashed
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 cup dairy-free or sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
1. Shred the zucchini in a food processor if you have it, if not use a shredder by hand.
2. Combine all of the wet ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup cocoa powder
1. Combine all dry ingredients into a separate bowl. Mix with whisk until well-combined.
1. Place the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly with a spatula.
2. Pour contents into your baking pan. Smooth out the batter with your spatula.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 28 minutes.
4. Cool completely prior to serving time.
5. Keep brownies refrigerated. They taste best when they're cold!!