Are you ready for a mind-blowing treat that also happens to be 100% guilt-free? Look no further than my chewy salted trail mix cookies! This bite-size comforting indulgence not only serves as a perfect anytime snack (breakfast included), it will also turn your sour mood sweet! No joke, these cookies make EVERYONE happy!
Another great thing about this recipe? All you have to do is throw all ingredients into a bowl, mix them, and then portion them out onto the pan! No mixer, blender, or any other fancy gadget needed to make these cookies! This recipe is so easy the kids can prepare it! Enjoy my junk-free, nutrient-loaded, chewy saltee trail mix cookies!
Enjoy, Sassy Fam!
TIME: 25 MIN
YIELDS: 25-30 COOKIES
2 cups fresh ground peanut butter
2 cups stevia/truvia/monkfruit
3 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
10 medjool dates, chopped
1/8 cup Himalayan salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Throw all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix everything until well-combined.
3. Layer a sheet pan with either a silpat or parchment paper. Roll tablespoon size portions of cookie dough onto the pan, 2 inches apart from one another. You may need a second sheet pan to hold all of the cookies.
4. Press each cookie with the back of a fork, crisscross style. Sprinkle Himalayan salt on top of each cookie.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
Cool to room temperature prior to serving time. Drink with your favorite glass of plant-based milk!