Ready for a dish that's sweet, savory, fresh, and filling? Well say no more cause you're in for a treat with my spring-time balsamic pork and pea puree! This low-maintenance dish takes less than 30 minutes to make, AND will please the entire family! Can't wait for you try this tasty, easy, fool-proof recipe!
Enjoy, Sassy Fam!
1.5 lbs pork tenderloin
1 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons Worcestershire
3 T balsamic, divided
1 T mustard
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 red onion, sliced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Chop the onion & garlic as listed above.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Place the pork on the baking sheet and distribute the Worcestershire, mustard, balsamic, onion, garlic evenly onto the pork. Sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly throughout.
5. Bake in the oven for 25- 28 minutes.
6. Pull the pork out of the oven and wait 10 minutes prior to slicing it on a bias so the meat stays jucier!
While the pork is cooking, let's prepare the pea puree!
1 lb peas, thawed
1 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon fresh mint
Zest and juice of small lemon and lime
1. Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until it turns into a soft puree. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place a cup of pea Puree onto a plate. Line the slices of pork on top. Place the roasted onions on the pork! Garnish with fresh lemon slices, lime slices, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar!