Introducing.. ONE PAN ROASTED SALSA! The easiest fresh salsa recipe any person could make! Now, I've had a few people reach out to me asking if they can make this recipe without roasting it. You can, but roasting the salsa tastes way better! When you roast vegetables, the natural sugars rise to the surface - making the flavor bolder and sweeter! So when you pair spicy jalapenos with roasted sweet tomatoes, onions, and garlic, you have yourself a winning salsa!
Get to it, Sassy fam! Don't forget to tell your friends and family!
4 large vine tomatoes, quartered
1 yellow onion, quartered
4 garlic cloves, whole
1 jalapeno, rough chop
1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Zest and juice of one lime
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Prepare all veggies as listed above.
3. Throw all of the ingredients into a bowl and toss and mix!
4. Pour the contents of the bowl onto a nonstick baking sheet or a sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Cool down to room temperature.
7. Puree everything in a blender or food processor.
8. Add salt or pepper to taste!
9. Refrigerate or serve immediately!