Every once in awhile I create super easy, no oven, no bake, no chop recipes that take less than 10 minutes to make! And guess what? Today is one of those days! The best part about this recipe (aside from it being pumpkin spice 😜) is that you can have it as a breakfast, a snack, or a dessert! It's so versatile! You can also have it year round! The idea that pumpkin recipes are only meant for the holiday season is just plain false. Halloween flavors can be celebrated all the time, you know what I'm saying? Anyways, enjoy sassy fam!
Time: LESS THAN 10 MINUTES TO MAKE! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!
1 (15 ounce) can of organic pumpkin
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
A pinch of cloves
3 containers of So Delicious plain coconut yogurt
2 teaspoons of Truvia or monk fruit, divided
1/4 cup chia seeds, divided
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, divided
2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds, divided
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, divided
1. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, whey protein, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon of Truvia or monk fruit. Set aside.
2. In a another bowl, whisk together the coconut yogurt and remaining Truvia. Set aside.
3. In a glass jar, layer the parfait as follows:
1. 1/4 cup pumpkin
2. 1/4 cup yogurt
3. 1/4 cup chia seeds
4. 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
5. 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
4. Repeat until all layers are done. You will most likely need to use two jars.
5. Store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours prior to serving time so the chia seeds will expand.