Have you heard of Big Man's World? If you haven't PLEASE Google them or check them out on Pinterest because they have delicious simple sweet treat recipes that fall under the
I came across one of their 4-ingredient brownie recipes, however I recreated it by adding a few more ingredients. Instead of nut butter, I used was tahini paste (just cause I had it in my pantry) and it made the recipe super smooth and more like fudge! Tahini paste is a sesame seed butter, therefore this recipe is nut-free! Perfect for kids! I fell in love with it pretty quickly so I was eager to share it with all of you! Now, do you have to use Tahini? No you don't. You can very well use natural peanut butter, almond, or cashew butter and it will turn out just as tasty! However, if you're open minded and want to give it a whirl, you can find Tahini paste in the international food section of your local grocery store.
Because I am a pilates/fitness instructor at Lifetime Fitness, I ALWAYS use our brand whey protein whenever I make baked protein goods. A lot of people ask me if they can get protein powder from Lifetime even if they aren't a member at the gym. As luck would have it, you can order their supplement products directly on their website at https://www.lifetime.life under the "shop now" tab. You can even use my trainer code to receive a discount - 98654. Cool, right?
Enjoy this recipe Sassy Fam! You won't be disappointed!
YIELDS: 12-15 Servings
4 large bananas
1 cup of nut butter - tahini makes the fudge super smooth, but you can use almond, cashew, or fresh peanut butter
1/2 Cup @lifetime.life whey protein powder
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon truvia
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
3. Blend everything in a food processor.
4. Pour batter into the baking pan. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Stick a toothpick in the fudge to see if it is done. When the toothpick comes out clear, pull the fudge out of the oven. If not, keep it in the oven and check every minute until fully baked.
5. Let the fudge cool for 10 minutes prior to slicing and serving. Store in the refrigerator.