6-8 whole eggs
1 1/2 cups of fresh sweet tomatoes
1 sweet onion, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup fresh herbs peeled off the stalk. I used oregano which was delicious, but feel free to use basil, thyme, or a blend of all 3.
2 teaspoons Pink Himalayan Salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray
3. Combine tomatoes, peeled/quartered onions, and fresh herbs in a food processor. Blend until chopped fine but not pureed.
4. Pour contents into a big bowl. Crack the eggs into the bowl. Whisk together with salt and pepper.
5. Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup using a half cup measuring utensil.
6. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15-17 minutes or until puffy and gold on top.
7. Serve with greens and avocado slices. Sprinkle with smoked paprika