1 red pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 onion sliced thin
2 cups of spinach
4 tablespoons of olive oil - divided
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt - divided
A few pinches of pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice the red pepper in half lengthwise (at the top of the pepper by the stem) to create 2 halves.
3. Place the 2 halves on a baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes.
4. While the peppers are roasting, chop the garlic and slice the onion. Get the spinach ready for saute.
5. Pull the peppers out of the oven after the ten minutes is up. Crack 1 egg in each pepper half. Sprinkle each half with salt, pepper, and a few slices of onion on top. Place it back in the oven and roast for another 13 minutes.
6. While the eggs are cooking, prepare the spinach. Place a skillet on the stove over high heat. After the pan heats up (about 30 seconds later), place the remaining olive oil in the pan. Once the oil spreads over the pan, add the onion and garlic. Turn the heat down to medium. Stir constantly so the garlic doesn't burn.
7. After the onion and garlic become fragrant, add the spinach and stir. Turn off the heat right after you add
the spinach. Spinach will wilt fairly quickly. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
8. Place the spinach on the plate with the peppers on top!