Not only are these muffins a perfect anytime snack, they're a breeze to make and you can pretty much eat them with anything. I have a feeling that you'll be rocking these muffins throughout the holiday season because they're so creamy, delicious, and crowd-pleasing - without the junk! The only tools you'll need are a food processor, a muffin tin, and a few measuring utensils. Get baking, sassy friends!!
Yields: A little over a dozen muffins
1.5 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
1.5 cup coconut flour
3 teaspoon cinnamon
4.5 teaspoon baking powder
2 small ripe bananas
3/4 cup pure cane syrup/or real maple syrup
3 cups mixed raw nuts - almond, walnut, cashew -no peanuts
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor, pulsing and scraping the sides until everything is smooth and blended.
3. Pour a little less than 1/2 cup of muffin batter into each muffin tin.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Feel free to use the toothpick trick to test for doneness.
Optional add ins:
1. Chopped dates (folded in after blended)
2. Additional chopped nuts (folded in after blended)
3. Unsweetened chocolate chips